Dance Studio Reopening Information
- Ohio Instruction Studio/Schools/Companies – Reopening Health/Safety Guidelines
- ARTS EDUCATION RECOMMENDATIONS FOR REOPENING OHIO SCHOOLS
- This document has been created by the Ohio Alliance for Arts Education in partnership with OhioDance, Ohio Music Education Association, Ohio Art Education Association. The guidelines are by discipline and give recommendations for safely resuming in-person.
Ohio guidelines for dance studio reopening
Ohio Mandatory Requirements for Entertainment Venues
- reopening guidelines for performing arts theatres, interior venue attendance will be capped at the lesser of 15 percent of fixed-seated capacity or 300 people, while outdoor venue attendance will be capped at the lesser of 15 percent of fixed seating capacity or 1,500 people.
To read the Director’s Order in its entirety, click here
- Dance/USA Task force on Dancer Health https://www.danceusa.org/informational-papers
COVID-19 FAQ for Dancers and Dance Companies Returning to the Studios
- The CDC has issued Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Schools, and Homes.
Johns Hopkins-Peabody Covid Plans Dance and Music 7-9-20
- The Event Safety Alliance has issued a Reopening Guide
Due to Covid-19 many events are cancelled and have moved virtual. Resources will be shared as they come available. Go to the Resources tab and find listings on the Performance Calendar and Classes & Workshops