OhioDance Internship Opportunity
An intern is needed to assist with event planning, social media marketing strategies, operations and programming for the annual spring Festival, held at The Ohio State University, Department of Dance; and the Virtual Dance Collection. The intern would also be able to engage in OhioDance marketing, research and other administrative duties.
- Planning, marketing, operations and programming for the annual Festival; as well as other events.
- Designing and writing content for newsletters, brochures, programs, press releases, and articles.
- During Events – on site assistance, coordinate volunteers
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel, Photoshop, InDesign
- Able to commit to no less than 3 hours per week for a 10-14 week period (1 credit hour per received for each 3 hours per week)
More hours can be added per week if interested in receiving more credit hours
This is an unpaid position, but a small honorarium and parking expenses will be reimbursed.
Mission: OhioDance is a statewide organization that inclusively supports the diverse and vibrant practice of dance of all cultures and for all capabilities. OhioDance represents a broad statewide dance constituency, supporting pre-professional dance students, dance professionals, teachers, performers, choreographers, presenters, historians, and the general public. OhioDance presents the arts to the community through festivals, conferences, performance opportunities, a groundbreaking Virtual Dance Collection, educational resources, professional networking and a comprehensive website. In addition to these informational and educational services, it provides members with fiscal agency services and representation in state and national arts activities.
Contact: Jane D’Angelo at firstname.lastname@example.org